We got to David's parent's house and then we all left for Seattle to pick up Michael. Came home and had a delicious dinner and just enjoyed the rest of the night at home. On Saturday we went to Target to get Madisyn's pictures taken. I can't express how cute they turned out! What a photogenic kid! I'll have to scan them and post them when we get them back. After that, we all grabbed lunch from Pilchuck and brought it down to the river. It was an amazingly gorgeous day, as you can see in the pics. We walked down by the river and up the street of all the cute shops in downtown Snohomish. It was so nice to soak up the sun! We came home and had a BBQ for dinner, on the deck. Then David, Madisyn and I headed back home. On Sunday, we went to church and caught up on some mush needed rest. We all had such a great weekend. It was so nice to be back with family enjoying the beautiful weather!
The End of 2023
2 years ago











2 comments:
She is getting so big and even more adorable. I especially loved the picture of Madisyn and David sharing a jacket. Babies look like so much fun! I can't wait until July.
HiSweetheart! Tears fill my eyes as I read and view these beautiful pictures of your little family. Grandma Jaci, along with the rest of the family, is so excited to hold Madison and spend time with you and David.
Post a Comment