Our pumpkin is 1 month old! I can't believe how fast a month has gone by. I can't even imagine life without our Madisyn. She has added so much to our little family. What an exciting weekend coming up! Madisyn turned 1 month old, she's going to be blessed on Sunday and my family is coming tomorrow morning for the weekend. It's so amazing how a pint sized sweetie can bring so many people together. My mom is the only one on my side of the family who has seen Madisyn, so my Dad and siblings are so excited to meet her and hold her in their arms. It's so cute, cus my Dad calls or emails me a couple times a week telling me how many more days till he can see his grand daughter! There is so much love to go around. We are really looking forward to celebrating this special day with all our family. I am so greatful to be a memeber of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and have all the blessings that accompany that. I can have my family with me forever!
The End of 2023
2 years ago








1 comments:
That did go by fast! I hope that the next three months go by just as fast because I want my little girl too!
Post a Comment