
We went to the doctors today for Madi's 2 month check up..well it was more like 2 months and 3 wks, but all is well. She is 13.1 lbs, 23 in and is as healthy as ever. Unfortunately, she had to get her first set of shots today. She was a little trooper. She's got a band aid on each leg to show off her battle wounds and she's a bit more fussy than usual, but how can you blame the poor girl? I get a little fussy when I get poked 3 times too! We'll just make sure she gets lots of extra cuddles today. There's so many decisions to make as a parent. We did so much question asking and research about the different vaccines & side effects. It's so nice to have so much info so readily available. It can be so scary to give your precious little baby all these vaccines you don't know much about besides your doctor telling you she "needs" to get them on a certain schedule. We feel like we made a good decision though. It all came down to lots of prayer and you can't go wrong when you hand it over to the Lord.

1 comments:
I am scared about shots and all that. Luckly in our birthing class they are going to talk about it so I can start researching it more.
Post a Comment