Friday, June 27, 2008

Our New Ward

We love our new ward! In the past 2 years we've been in 4 different wards and I am so happy to say that we found a ward that really feels like home. Don't get me wrong, it's so nice to know that where ever you go there's a big group of people who are there to welcome you. In Provo we were in a married student ward, which was fun, but it was hard to get involved cus everyone had their place and callings. We just didn't feel very involved till a few months before we moved. Then we moved into a family ward in Provo and it was nice, but still everyone was established and had their place and we didn't. The third ward we attended was David's parents home ward and of course that was great cus he already knew everyone and we had a lot of fun, but it kind of felt like his parent's ward if you know what I mean. The ward we're in now is awesome! The first sunday there we were assigned talks for the following month, and invited to a member's house for dinner. The following weeks we were both given callings and were invited to several baby showers, BBQs, dinners, a ward activity and we have a camp out coming up in July. I love how involved we are and how we were truly welcomed with open arms. We've made so many friends and I'm so excited to grow with this ward. It's so wonderful to be members of the church! 

1 comments:

Kelly Moore said...

I felt the same way about the ward! I'm so bummed about moving, and that I didn't get a chance to hang out with you more!

Post a Comment