When Madisyn was a newborn she loved being on her tummy, but now the story has changed. During tummy time she buries her head in the blanket and cries. I was looking online to find a mat or something that aids in tummy time and I found that the majority of them use some sort of mat with toys attatched and a boppy pillow to support baby so their face isn't smooshed in the floor. What a great idea! I got out a soft blanket, put the boppy on it, some toys and a mirror in front of her and she doesn't mind tummy time now! I still can only get her to do it for about 5 minutes at a time, but times that by three times a day and you've got your 15 minutes a day! Yet another reason I love my boppy pillow. If anyone has any other helpful hints for tummy time I'd love to hear them.
The End of 2023
2 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment