David turns 24 today! Happy Birthday sweetie. He's kind of a pill when it comes to his birthday, so he bought himself the present he wanted from ebay, and he's taking me to dinner and won't tell me where we're going. I know it should be the opposite, but that's my husband for ya. I just want him to have a wonderful day and if that's what he wants then that's great! He didn't want a card, so I made him a little powerpoint presentation last night and left it on the screen so he'd see it this morning. I have to get pretty creative with my David. I'm also making him an ice cream cake. That's his favorite! I'll post pics of the "party" tomorrow.
The End of 2023
2 years ago








3 comments:
Happy birthday David!!
-katie
Don't worry, we'll give you your spankings next month when we see ya.
yeah cute shirt you little stealer! its okay, it looks cue on you.
love ya sexy mama
Post a Comment