Tuesday, July 8, 2008

July 4th

I really love holidays, simply because it's a great opportunity to spend time with family. We had a really nice weekend with David's side of the family. The day started off with a fun little parade in Everett. Then a family shopping trip to pick up some goods for the BBQ. While we were there we got this Start Spangled Baby romper and bib for Madisyn. That girl gets something new everywhere she goes! I absolutely adore this picture of her. That face is hilarious! After our shopping trip, we went back to the house to make the yummy stuff to bring to the BBQ. Afterwords, we headed off to the park and met up with some family friends and had a great time. There still was a few hours to kill before the fireworks started, so came home and took a snooze, watched a movie and got a bite to eat. 

The park we went to watch the fireworks at was absolutely gorgeo
us! In the back round of the pic of David and I, you can kind of get an idea of how it w
as. This park looked out over the ocean and you could see the coast with all the nearby cities and the fireworks that were going off everywhere. The only disappointment was the location of the barge the fireworks were lit from was all the way across the water. When I put my thumb up in the air, I couldn't even see them, let alone hear them. I guess we know where to go to watch them next year now :0)

4 comments:

The Odermott's said...

Looks like you guys had fun. She is very cute in her fourth of July clothes.

Katie Bolton said...

I thought for some reason you guys were in Utah?? We should definately get together when we get up there. I would love to see your little girl!! :)
-katie

Sarah said...

your little Madisyn is so cute. Our baby is still waiting...did you get induced or go into labor on your own? I just looked at her birth pictures and I'm just so anxious for that to happen for us (even though I've experienced it before...it's such a crazy thing)

Sam said...

I love that picture of Madisyn! She looks so much like David.

Post a Comment