Thursday, July 17, 2008

On To Month 4!


Madisyn's adventures during month 3....

Our little Madisyn is 4 months old today! She is healthy, happy and exploring her world more every day. She went to the doctor's office for her 4 month check up and got her second set of shots. :( Here are her current stats...

Height: 24 & 3/4"  60%
Weight: 14.14 lbs   75%
Head :    16 & 1/2" 75% 

Oh what a bundle of joy she is. She smiles and laughs so much and can't get enough of her Daddy. The older she gets, the stronger their bond grows and it is so special to watch. I find myself staring at her and just soaking it all up. I'm already starting to think about how much I'll miss her "needing me" so much as she gets older and more independent. I'll just hold her close as long as I can. I LOVE HER SO MUCH and what a privilege it is to be her mommy. Happy 4 months my little Madisyn!


At the Doctor's Today...

7 comments:

Katie Bolton said...

Oh my gosh, you are like the cutest mom ever! that picture of both of you at the doctors office is adorable!!! :)
-katie

THE GROWS said...

hey chelsie, its emily. your girl is so cute. thanks for all the nice stuff you said on our blog. hope everything is going good.

Sarah said...

She is sooooo incredibly cute. Don't worry about her not needing you. Asher is 20 months and he still needs us every now and then. We've taught him to pucker his lips and give kisses (JD taught him to pucker by giving him chapstick at night), so now he comes and kisses us. Every stage is so fun of babyhood (do they call it that)

Sam said...

She is so huge compared to our little Lexi. I can't wait to see her next month. She is getting so adorable and big.

Sarah said...

Hey WHOOHOO...I just saw on the bloggy giveaways site that you WON something! Storybook Art or something like that. If you didn't know, but you probably did, go check it out. That's awesome!

Sarah said...

Ahhh I looked it up, you get to have pretty pictures taken now! That's awesome!

Chelsi said...

hey chelsi~0oO. i love ya!!
~ur other 'hubby' heheHAHABWAHHAHA. lol
no its not.

this is madisyn's fav. aunt

...my last name is greenwood.... who am i??

im on ur comp right now!!

Post a Comment