The girls prepared games for Sam and little Alexia's baby shower in the morning. Then we went to the shower in the afternoon, which was a lot of fun! I can't wait till Alexia and Madisyn can play together :) After the shower, we met up with the rest of the family at home. Kathy had made some enchiladas and yummy sides. So, we packed up dinner and some utensils, and headed off to the beach for a nice evening. It was a gorgeous day, and we had so much fun just eating, walking along the beach, throwing rocks, and of course taking lots of pictures! There were so many, so here's a few of my favorites. What a good looking family :)
The End of 2023
2 years ago











3 comments:
Hey! I love your family shadow picture. Aren't those the best? I think they're so cute.
I love all the pictures from the beach. Looks like you guys have been havin' a blast.
It was so fun to see you guys. We will have to spend more time together at Christmas and let the girls have some play dates. By then Lexi will be better able to keep up with Madi.
That is the coolest idea to take a picture of your shadows. I love the pics on the beach too. Isn't it fun to live next to family. Beautiful family pictures.
Post a Comment