Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our Baby Girl Is Growing

Madisyn is 5 months old! I just can't believe how fast time has gone. She's still my little tiny baby, so I can't believe 5 months have gone by. Every day brings a new surprise. I love each and every stage and new discovery.

Our little doll. Madi is so anxious to learn. She watches me so closely and follows my hands, no matter what I'm doing (eating, folding laundry). She's getting so independent too. She can sit up by herself for a good 10 minutes before toppling over. I have to stay close by so we don't have too many bonks.

The world is her playground. She loves to play with everything in site. Her most favorite things to play with are anything other than her toys. When we were at Grandma Kathy's, she gave Madi some bright plastic cookie cutters and that kept her so entertained. The latest is my measuring spoons. What a cutie pie.

Our little explorer grabs everything. We were walking around the mall and as we walked by the underwear section she grabbed a bra and wouldn't let go. I was laughing so hard, so we took out the camera. I love this picture. She looks like she was caught doing something naughty. Precious :)

3 comments:

Katie Bolton said...

She's so cute! :)
-katie

Sarah said...

He is just the cutest little girl. (honestly, I usually think baby boys are the cute ones, but Maddie is proving me wrong). The pictures of the boys on the storybox art blog are just the "preview" and I will get to view the whole gallery online starting September 1st (I'll post the password so anyone can look at them. They only stay up for 4 days). The one of Silas is kinda creepy (but don't tell the photographer I said that...she's pretty proud of it). She's really talented though, and great with Kids. The ones she got of Asher are going to be so cute!

Sarah said...

oops...I meant to say SHE is the cutest little girl...oops

Post a Comment