I am so much more productive when I make lists. I feel so accomplished when I can put that little check mark next to whatever it is I got done. I made a list of a few things to pick up at the grocery store yesterday, and I asked David if there was anything he wanted to add. He said no, so I told him I'd just get those things and be back. I ended up getting two things that weren't on the list. When I got home, my darling husband let me know that he would like me to just stick to what I originally wrote down. I agreed that I could do that next time. Ok here's the funny part..I added something to the list last night and this morning, when I looked at it, I found this sweet comment added...
It says..."And whatever Chelsi wants because she never sticks to the list anyways". I was laughing so hard. What a little stinker! It's the little things that make life so much fun.
4 comments:
Cute comment from your man. Pretty funny Chelsi I do the same thing. I usually bring home some sort of extra treat or something that looked so good I couldn't pass up.
Hi Chelsi! This is Katie from The Giveaway. I'm leaving you this comment to let you know that you've won my 25th Mommy Giveaway for the onesie from Black Wagon! E-mail me at babylyons(at)live(dot)com for more info :) Congrats and I hope you have a great Sunday!
Hopefully I hear from you in 3 days, but if I don't a new winner will be chosen
HEY CHELSI, THAT IS SO FUNNY, BECAUSE CARTER GIVES ME A HARD TIME TOO WHEN I COME HOME WITH THINGS I DIDN'T GO TO THE STORE FOR. YOUR FAMILY IS SOO CUTE.
So...I came into the kitchen the other day and found this same exact comment on the bottom of my shopping list! Thanks David for giving my husband the bright idea. I DO stick to my list dang it!
Post a Comment