Friday, October 24, 2008

Look Who's On The Move!


This is the video I really wanted to upload and it worked! It took forever, but it was worth it. Ladies and gentleman, I am proud to introduce the newest mover in the Greenwood house hold. Madisyn started crawling the last day we were in Cali. It had been a few hours since she had eaten, and when I came into the room, she got up on her hands and knees and with some very uncoordinated movements, she made her way across the room to my arms! I was so excited that she finally did it and all she was thinking is "what's the big deal mom? Just feed me already!" Ever since then, she's been getting better and better every day. So, I recorded it the other day. She is such an adorable girl! I love you Madi and I'm so proud of you big girl!

2 comments:

Sam said...

YEAH! Sean wants Alexia to crawl so now but I can wait- once they start moving there is no going back.

ray-ray says said...

There goes your piece of mind!!
No turning back now...it'll be go, go, go forever more. ;)

Post a Comment