Sunday, January 18, 2009

Double Digits!


My baby has officially hit the double digits! I know I say this every month, but she's getting so big! We just love her more every day :) Madi will always be our "little" bundle of joy! She is so much fun and full of life. Go go go is her motto. 

Here's the latest on our sweety~
Weight: 18.8 lbs....25%
Height: 26 3/4 in....25%
Head: 18 in....75% (big head for her to fit all her smartness!)
  • been crawling for 4 months, yes she's a pro.
  • stands on her own, but prefers to hold onto something, usually mom's leg :)
  • walks around EVERYWHERE using her little mickey car, walls, couch, shelves...etc.
  • says "da da dad"
  • just yesterday (her 10 mo birthday) she said "MAMA"!!!! I love it!
  • eats mostly table foods, even though she still has no teeth! (as long as she's still getting mamma's milk I am just fine with that ;)
Madisyn continues to brighten  up the day. Somehow she still manages to steel every one's hearts!

7 comments:

Pamela Brown said...

That is such a cute picture. You will do so good photography. I'm so glad that she finally said Mama, doesn't it just melt your heart.

ray-ray says said...

lily didn't get her first tooth until she hit 13 or 14 months. completely on table food when she was 10 months, too.
i'm still not sure how she managed to chew her food.

Salcido said...

Hi Chelsi- I love the pics Jana took of your family. You all look great. I know what you mean about feeling old- a kid I babysat when I was in like Jr. High just left on his mission this week! Ahh! Time goes by way too fast, huh?

Kerri said...

it's crazy they are one day apart but totally different. she is so cute! isn't motherhood amazing. love the pictures, your camera skills are awesome!

Sam said...

That went by fast. It's exciting that she can do all of those things.

Celeste said...

She is looking so cute! I miss her!

Anonymous said...

So fun. The big one zero! She is getting so big. Don't worry about saying that all the time, I still say it about Mallory and she's two years old. They just don't stop growing!

Happy Anniversary, by the way!

Post a Comment