Madi loves looking out the window to see if she can broaden her perception of the world around her. The second I pull the blinds, she lets out a squeal of joy =) The picture frames come off and she goes up. This sweet face is what I get to enjoy every day. I am the luckiest mom around!
David does a whole lot of eBay, so one of the excitements in our day is when the mail man comes. Madi is always ready to great him with a smile and a wave.
I just love this picture. She will stare out the window for quite some time and I always wonder what she's thinking?
I had to throw this one in. Look at the coloring and that silly expression ;p
Just thought I'd share some of the sweet moments I've enjoyed today.











4 comments:
Even now Lexi is starting to like to look at the window. I think it is important for them to see something other than the tiny apartment they live in. Especially during the long cold winter months.
what a cutie. I love it.
We have the sweetest pictures of Britton doing just the same thing. She loved watching her daddy come and go and would cry if we moved her away from the window.
Cute pictures. I love the one with the Fed Ex truck in the background, it's like she is waiting for a delivery.
Post a Comment