So awesome! Your life is now forever changed! I think walking is so much better than crawling though - no more dirty knees. Give it a week or two and she'll never crawl again. She's way too adorable!
Thanks for dropping by to say hi! Your little girl is such an angel. Congrats to her for toddling and my condolences go out to you :) She'll just get faster and faster!
We love the Chiltons. They're such good friends! (Don't tell JD, but I'm stealing Sarah when we leave here.) And I'm so glad you've found so many things you like from my blog. It makes all the time I put into it worth it when I know someone else is getting something out of it :)
8 comments:
Wow she did so good!!!! I can't believe how well she can walk, what a little cutie. I love the pictures of her at the park.
Oh my goodness! She really did it and she walks so well too. I love how she sort of walks on her tip toes. Too cute!!
wow, she's a natural. too cool!!
i saw her walking up at the church and it was soooo cute!
i love those first little penguin steps!
Can you believe how fast the time goes. Before you know it she will be two. She's doing great though.
So awesome! Your life is now forever changed! I think walking is so much better than crawling though - no more dirty knees. Give it a week or two and she'll never crawl again. She's way too adorable!
Thanks for dropping by to say hi! Your little girl is such an angel. Congrats to her for toddling and my condolences go out to you :) She'll just get faster and faster!
We love the Chiltons. They're such good friends! (Don't tell JD, but I'm stealing Sarah when we leave here.) And I'm so glad you've found so many things you like from my blog. It makes all the time I put into it worth it when I know someone else is getting something out of it :)
See you around!
she is getting so big - i can't believe it!
Post a Comment