See that thing that's hanging out of my daughter's mouth (yes her tongue)? For the past week or so, that's pretty much what I see when I look at Madi. She doesn't just stick it out a little bit...instead she lets it hang like a little puppy. What the fascination with the tongue is, I know not. It's just one of those cute discoveries, like the first time she discovered her feet. She just held onto them pretty much all day long. Oh there's always something to be excited about when you're a youngin. The b&w picture just needed to be thrown in for extra cuteness :) (She's peeking under her car seat handle...if you were wondering what that black thing is =)
This one is proof that she's officially pretty much outgrown her car seat. We will be on the hunt for a "big girl car seat", as I like to call it. I can't believe my baby will be big enough to face forward. I'm sure she'll like car rides a lot better that way. Who wants to be facing backwords and not be able to see what's going on? Certainly not Madisyn. (She's always been really good in the car...I just think she'll have more fun if she can see what's going on.) So, the hunt for the perfect car seat begins...well not really. We know which one we want :)












3 comments:
My little niece is getting so big. Now she can't even fit in her baby car seat anymore. You are so good at capturing precious moments of Madisyn. I am thoroughly enjoying the pictures you take of the little cutie. They look so professional. Congrats again on your photography class.
Love ya sis!
So cute. She's just too adorable. You can totally see her personality through your photos. You catch the right moments. =o) I love the tongue out. I don't remember Mallory doing that one. It'll be so fun to look back on these pictures and remember all the funny things she did. How cute!
Sooo Cute!!! I love the one of her looking under the car seat handle. She has the most beautiful big blue eyes.
Post a Comment