Here's the little one in action.(this is mostly for grandma and grandpa, aunites and uncles who are far away...WE LOVE YOU!)It's a little long, but I'm sure you won't mind :)
I loved that! I've been waiting for you to post another video of my cutie neice so it was really fun to see that. She looks so much like you did when you were her age. So fun!
So GUess what?! You won the BBQ sauce!!!! I need you to email me because I can't find your email address, and I know I even had your home address when I sent the apron to you and I can't even find that! Crazy me. So e-me ASAP and I can get the info the Country Bob's. Yay for you!!!
3 comments:
She is cute!
And nice talk today at church! You did a great job. ;)
I loved that! I've been waiting for you to post another video of my cutie neice so it was really fun to see that. She looks so much like you did when you were her age. So fun!
So GUess what?! You won the BBQ sauce!!!! I need you to email me because I can't find your email address, and I know I even had your home address when I sent the apron to you and I can't even find that! Crazy me. So e-me ASAP and I can get the info the Country Bob's. Yay for you!!!
Post a Comment