Every morning when Madi wakes up (7-7:30) we get her out of her crib and we all play around for a little bit. Today, when I brought Madi over to the bed she threw her head back and just started fussing and being cranky. "Oh joy! What a great day this is going to be!" I didn't think it had anything to do with a tooth coming in because we've been waiting for over 13 months now for that to actually happen. I rubbed my finger along her gums on the bottom and
THERE'S A TOOTH! I just thought it wasn't going to happen but it has! My child is no longer toothless =)
[You can't really see it yet, but you can definitely feel that sharp little guy. As soon as it comes up enough to see, I'll post a picture]
4 comments:
I didn't know she's been toothless this whole time. How funny. It's good for teeth to come in later in life. It means they'll be stronger (so says dentists I've worked for). Yeah Madi! She's officially a big girl!
Yay! Madi has her first tooth! That's so exciting. My little neice is growing up. Can't wait to see the pictures.
It's so strange how kids are all different....Alexa has 6 teeth, but can't walk....mind blowing!
Teething is tons of fun. Trust me. Lexi just got three new ones recently.
Post a Comment