Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Momma

To all the amazing mothers out there...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

My Dearest Momma
DSC_1095 e

Thank you mom! I love you more every day. The longer I am a mom, the more I realize how much you love me and how much you've done for me. The list could go on forever: cleaning, laundry, dishes, comforting, laughing, teaching, playing, running, sleepless nights, cleaning up after sicknesses, dressing, cooking, more dishes, praying, cuddling, reading, kissing ouchies, simply just smiling even when things are tough, and most of all really unconditionally loving. You are always thinking about someone else. I just got off the phone with you and one of the last things you said is that you're going to go through the ward directory and call anyone that might be alone on mothers day, and invite them over for dinner tonight. I love you for that mom. I hope some of that rubs off on me sometime soon. You are an amazing woman and I'm so grateful I am blessed to call you mom 
Basically momma, I LOVE YOU!


2 comments:

Celeste said...

Yay for Mommy!
I'm sure Mom loved that post.
Happy Mother's Day!
Luv ya sis.

Pamela Brown said...

You are so sweet and I bet your mom was really happy to see this post, and you are probably a lot more like your mom than you may think :) Happy Mothers Day!!!

Post a Comment