This project was started about 2 months ago...
I finally sat down during nap time yesterday and finished it!
I love how it turned out. It's a great way for Madisyn to see the faces of all her adoring family :)
I just used the 2 photo cubes I got from my mother in law for Christmas. The idea was to put family pictures in them for Madi to play with. I thought I'd go one step further and put a little design into them. They were really easy. I just used photoshop and put each square together individually. Then, I printed them 4 to a page, cut them out, and slipped them in. Presto! We have a finished product to enjoy. Better yet, Madi LOVES them!
P.S. Madisyn knows pretty much everyone by name now (even those away at college or on a mission) Take a look!











3 comments:
so cute and what a spectacular idea Chelsi. They turned out great....and the best part is they are kid proof and the pictures can't get destroyed. Love the little video of Madi. It is really fun to hear her talk, what a fun stage. Love her painted nails and those big blue eyes. A true beauty just like her Mama.
Those turned out so good. It's nice to know that Madi won't forget who Bryce and I are during our time apart. I can't believe how much Madi has grown since I last saw her. Crazy!!!
Love that idea!!!!!! I can't believe how long Madi's hair is. She is sooo adorable and her big blue eyes are to die for. Can't wait to see what you next addition will look like :)
Post a Comment