Thursday, May 13, 2010

Art

Well, body art that is.

See for yourself...

may 10_0041 webmay 10_0042 web

No I didn't help her if that's what you're thinking.
In fact, I didn't even know she was making a masterpiece on her face right behind me.
I think we have an artist on our hands.
What do you think? :)


may 10_0044 webmay 10_0045 web

Thank goodness for washable markers. All it took was a baby wipe and my girl was back.
Notice her hands...she used highlighters on them. That took a little longer.

Disclaimer: No furniture, carpet, toys or clothing were harmed during this artistic adventure.


I was just thinking. No wonder why this pregnancy is going by so fast...I don't have time to sit around with this little one on my hands.

3 comments:

Sam said...

It is for this very reason that Lexi has never experienced the joys of markers. And no you won't have time to sit around and enjoying thinking about your baby with a toddler running around. And when your baby comes she will grow up way to fast because you are still busy with an active toddler.

Chelsi said...

yep it's totally different the second time around. oh and madi only got to the markers because we live with a 9 year old who never puts his away. oh lucky me :)

Lore Smart said...

Art is the best subject in school (I always thought)...she's just getting a headstart and doing very well : ) She is such a cute little girl. Washable markers are the best....I"m way more afraid of crayons(they are so much harder to get off of things) Lovin the masterpiece on that cute little face. Cheers to fast pregnancies and artistic adventures.

Post a Comment