I love that you're really nothing like your sister. You're totally unique. You're just happy being you.
I love how we cuddle.
I love how you melt into my arms.
I love how you wrap your arm around mine when I hold you close to my chest.
I love how you open your mouth so wide and give me the most adorable smile.
I love that when I talk to you you talk back now.
I love how your eyes shine when you smile.
I am in love with the blond curly Q on top of your head.
I love to kiss your sweet little cheeks.
I love watching you discover your hands.
I love your perfect button nose.
I love that you have my feet.
I love your little "o" lips.
I love the peace you bring to my heart.
I love how calm and patient you are.
I love your sweet little "mwah" cry.
I can't get enough of that little pouty lip you make when you just can't hold it in any longer.
I love watching you coo and suck on daddy's nose.
I love that you let me kiss you all over and you never complain about it.
I love that you are fresh from heaven.
I love that your eyes are turning blue.
I love that you have the exact same hairline as you daddy didi as a baby.
I love it when you open your mouth so wide and pant like a little puppy dog right before you get mommy's milk.
I love that you grunt and squeak, especially when you're sleeping.
I love that even though you're a little lady your burps are louder than daddy's.
I love your name! I especially love that your middle name is after your Great Grandma Jeanne
I love that when I put you on your tummy you curl up in a little ball and sleep for hours.
I love it when you suck your binkie so hard that you have a binkie mark all around your mouth.
I love it when you suck your binkie so hard that you have a binkie mark all around your mouth.
I love that your favorite way to be held is heart to heart.
I love that you're so patient with your sister when she smothers you with love (literally).
I love it when you bury your face in my neck and snort like a little piggy.
I love that you love to be held close, especially in the baby bjorn.
I melt every time you do that sweet little stretch with your entire body. It's even better when you scrunch up your tiny lips.
I love that even though you were born 9lbs 6 oz, you are still so tiny to me.
I love that you have a very special place in my heart as my 2nd daughter.
I love you to pieces Marlie!












5 comments:
That was a sweet post sis :)
Celeste always beats me to commenting!
I love this baby! Marlie is sooooooooooooo cute! She looks more like Madi now but is still her own little self.
There is something so precious about a little baby. I am already starting to miss it!
Such a sweet post for a sweet baby! I sometimes feel the same way about John during the chaos :) Marlie is simply gorgeous! And she looks a lot like her beautiful sister, too, dontchya think?
precious :)
I love how you wrote that!!!!! You are such a sweet and loving mamma. Little Marlie will know with out a doubt that she is loved :)
Post a Comment