
Life is pretty much the same around here as the last few weeks. Minus the sickness that is. We are all better! The only thing is that Marlie can't seem to keep anything besides mommy's milk down. I called the doctor today and she's going to call me back. Very interested to see what she says.
There are a few things worth mentioning.
To say that we loved conference weekend would be an understatement. It really was wonderful. They whole weekend was so peaceful. Both girls were angels. I printed a conference activity packet for nursery age for Madi. Let me tell you, it was brilliant! She absolutely loved it. David and I have decided that she is going to be very talented musically. She is so drawn to music and especially the Tabernacle Choir. She freezes in her tracks the second they start singing. I love that about her.
The mail man brought a few special deliveries the week too! He must like her more than he likes me because she got hers first :) This doll hasn't left her side since.
Also included was our very own copy of the newest disney classic Tangled. There is nothing better than discovering the magic of disney through the eyes of your little princess. To be honest, we saw it the day it came out in theaters, rented it the day it came out in redbox, and now we own it thanks to my wonderful momma! I may have already memorized most of the songs.
My package came yesterday. I'll spare you the details, but times are tough. So, I sold my camera. My baby. My deal finder of a hubby found a great buy and now I once again have a DSLR in my hands. Oh how I missed it. It was a bummer, especially when Madi's 3rd birthday came around and all I had was my point and shoot camera, which is lovely. It's just not the same though. Let's just say the photographer in me was very excited for the arrival of my new baby. Having no camera is kind of bad for business, so don't tell. I was just renting cameras for the time being. It worked.
Oh how I missed creamy clear pictures like this.










4 comments:
You have a camera again!!! Yay!!! The big sis is back in business :) Hope everything goes well with Marlie.
Such beautiful pics of your girls Chelsi!!!! We LOVE Tangled. We own it now and watch it almost daily. Such a beautiful movie with pretty music. So glad to hear you got a camera again : ) (That must have been hard to part with). Thinking of you guys. Hugs from AZ.
I am sorry about your camera, I know how much you love taking beautiful pictures!!! I hope that things will get better for you guys :) Your girls are adorable. Way to go on going to the gym, that is awesome. Take care!!!
I am interested about Marlie, I hope it's nothing serious. If she has food allergies I will sure feel for you...and would love to give you any helps you need. So what camera are you operating? Sorry about your D300 (I think that was what you had?)
Post a Comment