Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mother's Day

Yeah....still playing catch up.

It's just been way too beautiful outside lately. I just can't justify sitting in front of the computer I guess. I'll just keep telling myself that's the reason I'm behind on blogging ;)

Mother's day was wonderful as always. It was my first as a momma of 2!

See...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Oh how I love them <3


Photobucket
On the way to church with my love.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Giving daddy a back scratch. Wait isn't it mother's day? Where's my back scratch?! Just kidding ;)


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Gosh these girls are adorable!

Photobucket


We went to church and then headed home.

I grabbed my camera and enlisted David to take some picture of me and my girls!
Photobucket

Photobucket
These are my treasures!

Then, we headed over to grandma and grandpa's house for some laughing and eating. It was perfect!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Can you say new church bag? I love it! Seriously though, what a thoughtful gift. Precious! Way to go honey.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
We played and then we talked to uncle Timmy! We even got to skype him!! Madisyn was SO excited to see her uncle. She adores him! He's on his mission in Mexico City, Mexico. Tim, or should I say Elder Greenwood, is doing great! So great to hear his voice AND see his face.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
This girl can not get enough of flowers. She is seriously crazy about them.
Just a little something funny. Madisyn is totally into pretend and make believe right now. The other day, she picked an imaginary flower and had her hand clentched in a fist for about an hour. She would not let that flower drop if her life depended upon it!

I love that she is so girly and squeeky. I wouldn't want it any other way!

I just have to say how much I love these girls. Madisyn is my pink princess dancing flower and Marlie is my baby doll love bug smiley faced sunshine. They really are my everything. Their slobbery kisses and sticky hugs are the reasons I get up in the morning. Well, litterally! It's tough work, but I couldn't imagine doing anything else more rewarding. There are so many amazing mothers out there just putting on foot in front of the other and doing their best. Thank you all for the example you are to me.

I love and appreciate my momma today more than ever!
I love being a momma!

2 comments:

Lore Smart said...

Beautiful pictures. beautiful girls! I love how you glow with happiness Chelsi. You are such a dang cute mama. Thanks for posting your sweet pictures of you and your girls. Motherhood is the best by far! Cheers to sticky hugs and kisses ; )

Pamela Brown said...

Love the Pictures Chelsi. I agree with Lore you are so cute with your girls and a very good mama. Your hair is getting so long, I love it!!!! Happy Late Mothers Day.

Post a Comment