Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Last Day At Work :(


I walked into work on Monday morning and my manager greeted me by saying "what are you doing here?" Apparently, since I wasn't there on Friday night, which is when I usually work, everyone assumed I had my baby over the weekend. I just asked not to be scheduled nights cus it's too crazy for a girl who's about to pop! But, I guess only one manager got the memo so there was some confusion. To make a long story shorter, my last day was today because they took me off the schedule for the rest of the week. I'm only 11 days away from my due date, so it's probably wise that I rest for the remaining time, but I guess it just all happened so quickly that I wasn't ready to leave all the friends I've made at work. I really enjoyed all the people. I'll miss my regulars that came in for their favorite meals, and all my apple buddies who have been amazingly supportive and helpful throughout my prego working days. There was never a time when someone didn't offer to lighten my load in some way and that is the reason I was able to work as long as I did and enjoyed every moment of it. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Now it's on to the next chapter in my life as a stay at home wife and mother, which is the most honorable calling I could ask for!

1 comments:

Sam said...

I can't wait until I become a stay-at-home wife and mom. It will happen in July! I am so excited for you.

Post a Comment