Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Little Sis Is Getting Married!




On Valentines Day of this year, Celeste and her sweety boyfriend Bryce Christensen of about 2 years got engaged! They are getting married May 17th in the Oakland CA Temple. I am so excited for her and I can't wait to be there for her very special day. They live in Salt Lake City Utah where he's attending school to be a navy pilot and she is working as a receptionist for a real estate company. Soon they will be sealed for eternity.  

2 comments:

Sam said...

I approve of her future last name.

brycepilot said...

Hey Fam! Thought I should get in on this because I only see samantha leaving comments. Yeah, that guy in the picture is me ... haha! I really like the page! Very cool stuff you have going on here. I approve of Celeste's future last name too!

Post a Comment