skip to main |
skip to sidebar


David's mom works for the special needs class at the elementary school and they are learning about different jobs in the community this week. David and his dad do construction, so they came to class yesterday and brought some hard hats, hammers, nails, drills, and all that stuff for the kids to work with. They had a blast learning about the "hard knock life". Today, I came in my Applebee's attire and they learned about restaurant etiquette, bills and tips. I gave them each a kids menu that we use at our restaurant and they had three choices of what they wanted. I took their orders and refilled their drinks. They were very polite and we had a great meal. I gave them each a bill and they payed me with their play money and even left me a tip! What a fun experience!
0 comments:
Post a Comment