Friday, February 29, 2008

8 Days Till Due Date

Today was my 39 wk check up and all is well. Not much progression as far as labor signs go, but baby Madisyn is doing great. I am starting to get anxious and impatient. To make things even more exciting for me, I got this head cold on Wed and I've just been feeling so tired and weak. I'm just ready to have our baby in my arms and out of my ribs. I guess I've had such a smooth pregnancy with no complications or discomforts, so now that I'm uncomfortable it seems worse than it really is. We're at the home stretch though and it's inevitable :) 

Me and My Love 
Valentines Day 2008

Just a note for my amazing husband: he has been such a sweetheart and so supportive. He always has something positive to say when I'm feeling whiny and exhausted. He makes sure to tell me how beautiful I am even though I feel like a cow sometimes! haha. He's constantly thanking me for carrying our little pea in the pod. My love even lets me wear his most comfy sweats cus they're the only pants that aren't so tight now. Being married to David is the best! I love you handsome!

3 comments:

Sam said...

Dave is great but we were all amazed that he was able to get you. You two are perfect for each other and now you are going to have a beautiful baby!

Chelsi said...

Thank you so much Sam! What a sweet thing to say. Yeah there's nothing quite like knowing you created this little baby together! What could bring two people more close?

Sarah said...

Don't get discouraged if you don't have labor signs or anything yet...it can happen fast, or some people are dilated for weeks. I was a 0 (ZERO) just 4 days before Asher was borns....it really means nothing. YAY for babies!

Post a Comment