Today was one of those precious experiences, that words could never do justice. Madisyn was given a name and a blessing by her tender hearted father. As she lay in David's arms,surrounded by all the men in her life who love her dearly, I couldn't help but be overwhelmed with gratitude. As I was getting Madisyn dressed in her gorgeous white dress that was given to her by her Great Grandma Jeanne, I couldn't help but marvel at her sweet disposition. She looked like an angel. Before the blessing, I was holding our little princess in my arms and when the time came, David took her in his arms and with tears rolling down his cheeks carried her to the stand. He gave her a beautiful blessing. The spirit was so strong and I felt so blessed to have the opportunity to be the mother to this sweet child of our Heavenly Father. Everyone around me was there to show their love on that special day in our daughter's life. After church, we took family pictures outside and headed home for a few more. It meant the world to David and I to have our loved ones by our side to celebrate this special day when Madisyn wore the first of the three white dresses she will wear during the some of the most sacred moments she will experience in her life.
The End of 2023
2 years ago











2 comments:
I so wish we could have been there! But we are so happy for you guys. I would to have loved to have seen David bless Madisyn. What a tender experience.
Her dress is beautiful. I hope Alexia's turns out good, I am making so I am not so sure about that!
So Beautiful! I love reading your posts Chelsi!
Post a Comment