Thursday, April 24, 2008

Little Moments

This week has been like any other. Nothing extraordinary, but every little moment with our little family is precious. Here are a few of our "Little Moments" this week so far.

David was playing with his new "original nintendo" he got on eBay. Those old games are the best! Madisyn was sitting on his lap and I thought it was so cute , so I went to take a picture and right as I snapped the shot, she spit up all over him. It was perfect!

I put Madisyn in her swing and she was cooing and smiling up a storm. This is a common occurrence for her, but I can never quite capture it on camera. This time I got it! It's a little blurry, but it is my all time favorite picture of that sweet smile! Every time she smiles I can't help but do the same.

What's for dessert? Don't worry, the oven wasn't on. I got the pan out to make brownies for our movie night and David was holding Madisyn. He walked over and put her in the pan, opened the oven, and ran for the camera. What a silly daddy, but it made for some cute pictures :)

I got the ok from the doctor to start exercising again, so I whipped out my mommy baby yoga dvd. It was actually pretty fun for both of us. At the end, there's a baby massage portion, and Madisyn must have really been relaxed, because by the end of the massage she was out! I'll have to remember that for bed time.

1 comments:

Sam said...

I love the picture of Madi in the pan! I was in the library when I saw it and had to contain myself but it is so funny!

So you do the exercises with Madisyn? That is so cool!

Post a Comment