First of all, how can you not fall in love with that face? What a sweetheart! That smile lights up the whole room! So, a friend of mine in our previous ward has a little girl and she always came to church with the cutest huge flowers on her head. I finally asked her where she got them from, since I was expecting a girl, and she said she made them! So, I got some really soft headbands and some big beautiful flowers. I sewed velcro on the back of each flower, so I could mix and match flowers with headbands. I think they turned out very cute! I love making things for my little princess. There are some more pictures of Madisyn in the headbands on our pic site.
The End of 2023
2 years ago








4 comments:
That is such an adorable picture!
What a cute idea. You will have to show me how to do these.
That is such a cute idea...if I have a girl, I am TOTALLY going to do this. Thanks for sharing that Chelsi!
Honey, She just looks adorable! Look at the beautiful smile. Her eyes just twinkle.
Post a Comment