What a great first Mother's Day! It was so much fun to really be a mom on Mother's Day this year. This little girl brings more joy to my life than anything ever has before. I feel like I'm finally doing what I love. Today was awesome. We went to church and during sacrament I gave a talk about motherhood and what it means to me and what I look forward to about being a mom. I was so emotional because that topic is so dear to my heart, especially right now, but it went really well. Right after sacrament, the young women passed out white roses to all the moms and it was so fun to be a part of that. Then, David and I got callings, which is pretty neat. After church, we came home and I opened my card from David and Madisyn. It was so sweet and Madisyn even signed it! David held the card and moved it around while she held the pen. It was so cute! David made a yummy dinner and we just relaxed and had a nice evening with our little cutie pie. I couldn't have asked for a more special, memorable day.
The End of 2023
2 years ago








1 comments:
What are your new callings?
Post a Comment