I love watching David & Madisyn talking to each other! it is the sweetest thing!
Today I am getting Madisyn and I all packed for our trip to Cali. We are going there for my sister Celeste's wedding! We're leaving very early tomorrow morning (Tuesday) and David will join us on Saturday morning. He has to stay because of school. We'll all fly back early Monday morning. The wedding is Saturday, but Celeste is receiving her endowments Wed, her shower's on Thurs, and dinner's on Fri, so it'll be a very fun, busy week. I'm really excited to go see everyone and be there for my sister's special day. The only people on my side of the family that have met Madisyn are my parents and two of my siblings, so it'll be a perfect time for her to meet all the rest of my family! I just really wish David could come with us tomorrow. He came in the room this morning and woke Madisyn up so he could play with her cus it's dawning on him that we'll be gone for 5 days. Madisyn has him wrapped around her finger already! Even though we'll miss daddy, it'll be so nice to be back in my home town for the week enjoying family, friends and the warm sunshine.








1 comments:
I forgot about your sister's wedding. How exciting! Have fun and be safe. I will try to remember to check up on David for you.
Post a Comment