Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tummy Time


Madisyn was so happy and alert this morning. I just had to capture it on film! We had so much fun during tummy time. She is growing and getting so strong. It's the cutest thing, when I'm feeding her she holds onto my finger with her little hand. She has quite the grip! Her personality is really starting to show. She smiles so big when she's happy and makes the cutest pouty lip when she's not so content. The most recent development is her ability to use her little legs to stand up for just a few seconds, with help from mommy & daddy of course. It's so amazing to watch her grow and develop. She is such a cutie pie! Everything else is going great. We are going to visit David's parents in Snohomish this weekend. They can't ever get rid of us for very long! I have a doctor appointment tomorrow afternoon, so we'll drive there right after school and stay for the weekend. It'll be fun to see everyone again. After living with them for so long it feels like home :)

1 comments:

Sam said...

She is getting so big! Sean and I love looking at your picasa pictures. Seeing pictures of Madisyn makes us more excited for our little girl! Only 100 days until Alex is due!

Post a Comment