Thursday, April 3, 2008

Our Growing Girl

Today Madisyn had her 2 week check up. She is as healthy as ever. She weighs in at 9 lbs 11 oz, so she isn't lacking in any nutrition, that's for sure! The only sad part of the check up was when they poked her heal for her 2nd PKU. I have never seen our sweet girl so sad. Her face turned bright red and boy can those lungs wail! As soon as they were done, I fed her and she fell fast asleep. Poor baby. She is back to her happy, smiling self again. We went and picked up David from school and then came home for a relaxing day as a family. Sometimes you just need a day to have some downtime, and there's never a dull moment w/ Madisyn around!





3 comments:

Sam said...

At this rate she is going to out grow chuncky ol' Westley! Haha!

Jordan said...

Chelsea,
We love looking at your blog! Madisyn is growing so fast already! Thank you for sharing your precious pictures and stories!
Love you,
Jeff and Jordan

Chelsi said...

Thank you so much Jeff & Jordan for your comments. I didn't know who jjco was for awhile so I'm glad I know now! Do you have a blog site too? We love and miss you guys!

Post a Comment