Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Family Update



So many new and exciting things have happened this past week. I haven't been neglecting my blog on purpose. We didn't get the internet hooked up in our new place till yesterday, so I have some catching up to do. We moved into our new place and we absolutely love it. It's small, but very cozy and we've made it ours. David started school and is really enjoying is classes. He has great teachers and the school is gorgeous. I am having a blast being a wife and a mommy. It's so fun to cook dinner and take care of my little family! We had a wonderful time living with David's parents, but I really missed being the homemaker and now I appreciate the opportunity even more. Madisyn is doing wonderful! She is such a joy. Her smile warms up the whole house. There really is nothing like parenthood. Last night I was feeding her, after some very big tears were shed during her diaper change. It was late and I was really tired. Right in the middle of her eating, she stopped and looked right in my eyes and smiled such a huge smile. She brought tears to my eyes. I love her so much and so does David of course! We have been so blessed beyond anything we can express. Thank you for sharing in our joy!

2 comments:

Sam said...

She may look like she kissing Davids face but I think she is just looking for the nipple.

-Sean

Sam said...

Madisyn is so cute! Ever cuter then before.

Post a Comment