Monday, March 24, 2008

One Week Old & Cuter Than Ever!

Don't You Love My Easter Dress!

Happy one week birthday! Wow this week has been a fantastic whirlwind. Madisyn and I got home Tuesday night and it's been one adventure after another. This week has been full of firsts. Two holidays, first diaper blowout, spit up, doctor's appointment, shower with daddy, sunday at church, smile and many other firsts. David and I are still just soaking it all in and loving every minute of it! In the midst of it all, I have been recovering (feeling MUCH better now) and David has been busy packing, driving back and forth to our new place in Ellensburg, and moving. What a guy! I'll post pics of our new place this week. David went to his orientation today and he'll come get Madisyn and I tomorrow after his first day of school. I'm so proud of my hubby! New house, new school, and new baby. We feel extremely blessed. Life is unfolding beautifully. David and I have a website where we just post pics and there are over 200 pics of our girl already. The link is on the right under family & friends titled Our Pics Site. Be sure and check her out! 

2 comments:

Sam said...

Sean and I looked at all the pictures. We agree that Madisyn is getting cuter everyday! I want to hold her so bad!

Congrulations all around. Your life is full of changes right now. I can't wait to hear about all of them.

Good luck with the move!

brycepilot said...

How exciting! I am going to be an uncle!

Post a Comment