Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Madisyn Marie Greenwood

Our First Family Photo



Our Little Lucky Charm

So, it's been a very long week since our last entry, and yesterday, March 17th 2008 @ 12:21pm we were blessed without measure to introduce our daughter Madisyn Marie Greenwood into this world. 8 lbs 12 oz, 20.5 inches of pure joy. She couldn't be more perfectly beautiful in every way. Her and I just got back home this afternoon from the hospital and we couldn't wait to share the wonderful news! I will write more about the details and post more pics later cus I am one exhausted momma. Babies are the greatest!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I've been checking your blog every day ya know. Awwww...so cute. You can even tell you two were crying. Isn't it amazing? You've created life. It's a really humbling experience. She's beautiful! Congratulations!

Sam said...

She is even cuter now then when she was born! Although, she was an aborable newborn. I am so happy for you Chelsi. Your dream is finally coming true. Enjoy this precious time.

I wish that Sean and I could be there. I bawled on Monday. I am an emotoional pregnant woman! I was just so excited.

Jordan said...

Madisyn is beautiful! You must have been in the right line when they were passing out the good-lookin' ones! Good work you two!

Post a Comment