David's great grandpa made this cradle for him when he was born. It's been passed down to all his siblings, and now our little Madisyn gets to use daddy's cradle! We dug it out of the garage a few months ago and I made it my project to dust & re-stain it. I was so proud of myself. David put it together and David's mom has been working on the bedding, which she finished this weekend. Now that everything is all put together, it turned out so beautiful! It's so special to have something that so many people contributed to. A labor of love for our little princess...who by the way is still nestled snuggly in my womb! That's ok. I've finally accepted that this whole thing is out of my control and she will come when she's good and ready. So, we have a cozy pink bed and now we just need our cozy pink baby :)
The End of 2023
2 years ago










1 comments:
The sparkles in the pictures make the craddle look even better!
Babies are so stubborn. I have come to learn this. Yours won't come and mine won't let me get a good look at it. I think someone wants us to learn patience for motherhood.
Post a Comment