1 Day Past Due Date My Pouty Face All Weekend
*NO BABY YET* I know that 2 days overdue doesn't sound like that big of a deal, but when you are the one waiting in anticipation for that sweet baby to be born, it is an eternity! It's so hard to want something so bad that you really don't have a whole lot of control over. We must need a lesson in patience. Baby must just be a happy little camper in there because she's still moving like crazy. Last night she put on a show for David and I for about 15 minutes straight. It's times like that, when it's really enjoyable to be carrying that little life inside me. I just want to hold her in my arms and not my belly anymore. That's enough pouting for now. I heard something this weekend that sums up exactly how I feel when it comes to all the questions asking if baby is here yet..."No news is no news" When she arrives we will most definitely share the news right away. We can't wait to share our exciting day with everyone!








1 comments:
I guess that answers my question... no baby yet!
Post a Comment