Thursday, March 6, 2008

Baby's First Pics


H
ere's our little peanut's first photos. The closer I get to giving birth, the more emotional I get. David & I are beyond excited to welcome our Madisyn into the world. I have had a very smooth pregnancy as far as mine and the baby's health goes. Early on, they thought she might have a problem with her right kidney, so they did ultrasounds pretty often, after 20 wks to keep a close watch on things. By wk 32 there was no more need for concern cus the problem had fixed itself with time. Even though we were a little worried, it was so much fun to see the life growing inside of me so often. We feel so blessed to have had these 40 wks to start getting to know our sweet girl. We have had so much fun watching all her movements and her interactions with us. It has been a very special time. We can't wait, cus the next pictures we post of her will be after she's born! Can you tell we're so anxious?! We love you baby Madisyn!

1 comments:

Sam said...

Chelsi! This is only making me more excited for my ultrasound on Tuesday. We will finally find out what this kid is! What are your and David's guesses?

And you are making me more exciting to Madysn. She is due tomorrow! Get on with the show so we can see pictures.

Post a Comment