Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy First Father's Day

Just a few pictures of David's first Father's Day as a proud daddy. 

David smiling ear to ear cus his parents gave him a card and a check. Can't got wrong there. Madi looks all hunched over. Her newest thing is she wants to be sitting up, but she can't quite hold herself up yet. Silly girl.

Daddy's first father's day card from his "little squirt". I saw this card and fell in love with it right away. There's a daddy and a baby octopus and in the end it says from your little squirt. So cute!

Just one of the many silly faces David made while opening his presents. What a character!

All in all we had a great day. The weather was gorgeous and we went to a friends' house for a delicious dinner and played some fun games. David is such an amazing dad. When we first found out we were having a girl I thought what is David going to do with a girl. He has 3 brothers and a sister, so I wasn't quite sure how he would be with girls. Let me tell you from the minute Madisyn was born he was a natural. She already has him wrapped around her little fingers. She is his pride and joy and I absolutely love watching them when they're together. I couldn't have asked for a better father for my kido. Happy Father's Day Love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute Chelsi. What a doll of a girl you have. Hey - have you heard of the Bumbo? It's a little chair that will help babies sit up, before they can actually sit up. It's a great little invention. I would put Mallory in it when she was a few months old and she would watch Baby Einstein movies. =o)

Sam said...

She already is so cute with my belly, I can't wait to see him actually with a baby.

David and Madi look so cute together!

Post a Comment