Although
Madisyn is still a little baby, she is growing more every day. She has been sleeping in a
bassinet so far. Yesterday we decided it's time to set up her crib. It was so fun to see it all put together. It's a gorgeous espresso cherry wood and it looks great! David's mom got us the crib bedding for
christmas and I've been so excited to use it. I love rearranging and creating new looks for the spaces in our home. Anything for our little peanut is so rewarding!

My handy man David setting up the crib. How does this railing work?
Madi & Mommy watching the exciting transformation. I cut off some of her face, but it turned out so cute! It looks like she's just peeking up.

The final product. Thanks daddy. What would we do without you? What a cute set up.
Madisyn laying in her new bed for the first time. She looks pretty happy to me :o)
Madisyn loves her flower mobile. It sings you are my sunshine. It is so perfect,
cus that's one of the songs David and I sing to her all the time. She smiles and coos and absolutely loves it!

Our little angel's first night in her new bed. I can't help it...she looks so pretty in pink! Sweet Dreams.
2 comments:
I sure like her crib bedding... it looks a little familiar.
AWEEE! She's so cute!!
-katie
Post a Comment