Here's some precious pictures of some of the fun things that happened this week...
Madisyn has found that her fingers are delicious! I couldn't get a good picture of her sucking on her fists, but she does it quite often now. Just another adorable thing our precious girl has discovered.Madi makes friends where ever she goes. Her two newest buddies are Leonardo the lion and Lady the bug. I always wonder what she's telling them, cus they have quite the conversation at times. SO CUTE!
This picture had me laughing for so long! I was getting her dressed for the day and when I sat her up to pull her onesie over her head, she looked like a little sheep with those ears. I couldn't contain myself. She is just so adorable!Leo the lion has rattles in his hands and feet and that makes for some really fun play time with daddy. Look at that smile of pure joy!
My little pretty knows how much she is loved by her mommy & daddy and her heavenly father too! My sister Celeste got Madi this bib and I absolutely love it! She is so precious and her innocence is so refreshing. I love this little girl so much!
3 comments:
Hey Chelsi - It's Stefanie Cullumber - from Fremont. (photographer) =o) I found your blog from clicking on a lot of other people's blogs and just wnated to say hi! I love all your pictures of your little girl and all the bows you make! Too cute!
She looks so much like Abby in the first picture... Also that picture of her with the shirt on her head nearly made me pee my pants. She is so adorable. I have to live through you until I have my little girl in my arms.
HI!!! OH my gosh! You're daughter is SOOO adorable!!! :) Congrats, you guys are such cute parents!! It's so good to hear from you, I'm glad I have a blog to hear the updates with you guys!
Post a Comment