Monday, June 2, 2008

My Rugged Man's Transformation

I always post about me or Madi for the most part so this post is dedicated to my love. He is so cute. He has had facial hair at different lengths for a long time and the other day he decided to shave it all off. I got my hair cut short and he went clean cut. I guess we both decided we didn't need so much hair for the summer. I didn't even know he took these pictures till he loaded them onto the computer. Here's his transformation from beginning to end.

The go-tee & stash...what a handsome guy!

Getting closer..

Almost there..

The finished product. He wasn't so sure about it, so he called me over to see the new look and I said I loved it!

There's that big David smile I love. Once he knew I liked it he was smiling again. Love you my handsome honey!

1 comments:

Sam said...

Oh David! You look so cute! Sean grows his hair longer and then cuts it every few days or so. The clean cut look is nice on you. And I bet Madi likes it better because you don't poke her with your facial hair!

Post a Comment