David & I went to the movies for the second time with Madi and we had a great time. Madisyn was so good and I was able to cuddle with my honey. I miss that! We saw Get Smart and it was so funny. David and I enjoy watching the tv show The Office cus of Steve Carell and he was the main character in this movie. We laughed so hard! Afterwords we went to this little italian restaurant and it was delicious! There are so many fun little places that have quality food around here. When we got home it was 8:00, so Madi was so tired. After she went to bed David and I played games and I actually won a couple of them! David is the one who usually wins EVERY game we play. A good movie, dinner and games with my love. That's my kind of date night!








2 comments:
That is amazing that your little angel will sit through a movie! Incredible. I tried a few times with Mallory, but she always screamed and I had to leave and Wes stayed in the theatre. You're very lucky. What a fun date night!
I have never even heard of this movie but I bet we would love it.
I wanted to call you back on Saturday but then remembered you were on your date. So I will call you some night this week.
Post a Comment