
Ok, so I've been entering giveaways on different blog sites and I didn't really expect to win anything. It's just fun to look at the cute things they giveaway. To my surprise, I won one if them! It's a $250 photo shoot from Story Box Art. She does beautiful photo shoots using natural lighting, in the Bay Area (California). I was so excited, the only problem is, I'm in WA. The Bay Area is my home town though, so I know lots of people that could use it. I ended up giving it to a good friend who has two adorable boys. I'm so excited to see how they turn out. It was kind of a bummer, but it was so fun to know that I actually won!








5 comments:
Chelsi, you are so awesome. We're getting pictures done next Wednesday.
I need you to email me your address...one of these days (when I can make things...hopefully soon) I'm going to need to send you something. It might not be worth $250, but it will be cool! I won't tell you when, or what, but you will be blessed.
Did you enter any of the giveaways they've got there right now (there's like 1000!!!)
That's so fun! I checked out the website. I love her work. I wonder where she takes most of her pictures. They're beautiful.
We had our photo shoot last week....she is really nice and I was surprised how good Asher was (especially not getting a nap). She takes a lot of her pictures on the site at Lake CHabot (that's where we went). I just didn't like the set-up for SIlas (in a basket on the side of a hill....not so safe, but I was right there, inches away...still made me nervous). I will tell you when she loads the pics to her site so you can see! Thanks again!
you were always a winner in my book (aww how sentimental... BLAH)
Yeah I would love to see those pictures. I'm sure they turned out to be adorable! Glad you guys were able to use it. I'll email you my address this week.
Post a Comment