David's family came to visit for a few days this week and we went swimming for the first time with Madisyn! I wasn't sure how she would do...well see for yourself. We have a little guppy on our hands.

Aunt Cindy got Madi her first swim suit and it is adorable! It's the smallest thing I've ever seen.

We swam for about an hour and had a blast. We were at the hotel Steve stayed in. They bake fresh cookies every night for their guests and they were delicious. A fun swim with family and homemade cookies & milk. What more could we ask for?

I got out to feed her and she fell asleep, so she sat with daddy for a bit till she woke up. Here she is hanging out on the lawn chair. She's getting so strong! Theres a bunch more pics so
CLICK HERE to check them out.
5 comments:
I love the pics of your family and Madisyn. Watch out Chelsi because when she gets older there will be boys lined up at the door. Shes gonna kill them all with those eyes. It looks like you had a great time with Davids family. I love looking at all the pics that you have in your photo album.
Your pics are soooo cute! I love the little swimming suit! Little Madi is a doll.
That swim suit is WAY too adorable. What a cutie. She's getting so big!
We bought Alexia a swimsuit. I can't wait to use it. Most likely that will be in the bathtub.
awww how cute! you guys are swimming buddies. she is too cute and your not too bad yourself =D
Post a Comment