Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hugs & A Seat At The Table

I just love this picture. My little love bug is so sweet and I just can't get enough of those awesome hugs she gives me. She just started actually reaching out to me and snuggling up with me when she's tired and I am loving every moment of it!

We were going to use the bumbo seat we're borrowing for Madisyn's high chair, but we splerged ($25, I'm kidding about the splurging part) and got this perfect little booster high chair. I am so glad we did, cus Madisyn loves it and it's so easy.
The night we got home from getting her highchair, David made a delicious dinner, while I fed Madisyn. The funny thing is, even though Madi has a place at the table now, it happened to be covered in papers. So, we ate on the floor :) Oh well, what can you do?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We got that same booster chair for Mallory. I love that it grows with the kids. She's still in it and she'll be 2 in November. It's nice to get a lot of use out of kid stuff .. most of the stuff you go through in a few months and pack away. =o) I love the food pictures - I remember Mallory with new food. Cracks me up .. all the faces they make and the gagging and spitting. Too much fun.

Post a Comment