Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Girls

Every mom needs great friends like these! Each morning, Pam, Lori and I (and of course our wonderful children) go on a walk. We get our excersise and most of all, a much needed chat with the girls. Seriously, I think it's these little things that keep moms from going crazy at home all day. I have been so blessed to get to know so many amazing women and mothers here in our little town. I can't say enough how much I love my time with the girls!
We've been switching off having lunch at eachother's houses every couple of weeks and last week it was my turn. We had home made soup, quesadillas, and fruit salad. It was so much fun. I'm so glad I have these great women to call my friends.
We played outside after lunch and Dalan and Bailey were being so cute I just had to take a picture or two!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Now that I am a stay-at-home mom, I realize even more the importance of girl time.

Lore Smart said...

I totally agree Chelsi. I love our walks, so rejuvanating in so many ways. Thanks for being such a great friend and walking buddy. What will we do when it snows?????? Well, we've still got some time but till then I sure do love our walks.

Post a Comment